Quantcast

Eagle Syndrome - Online Support Group

2015 Doctor List

Here are the latest doctor lists. I posted one Excel file and two PDF files for those who don't have Excel. Many thanks to Christian22 for all their effort.

On the Excel document, there are two tabs at the bottom - one for the US where the doctors are listed by state and the other tab for other countries. One PDF file is for US doctors and the other is for doctors in other countries.

Please let us know if you're aware of anything that should be corrected/deleted/added.

150-EaglesSyndromeDoctors030315.xlsx (23.3 KB) 151-USEaglesSyndromeDoctors030315.pdf (38.7 KB) 152-OtherCountryEaglesSyndromeDoctors030315.pdf (19.4 KB)

I don’t see an attachment

On the bottom of the post - right above "Reply to This". Do you see it? Are other people having trouble getting it?

suzy said:

I don't see an attachment

Thanks to you all for this; it opens fine x

Hi Heidimt

Thank you for making this available. I found the tab for the US list, but not 1 for other countries.

Thank you for releasing and working on this update!

Hi - look at the bottom of the screen - to the left of the "left and right" scroll bar. One tab says "Doc by US State" and one says "Doc by country".

David said:

Hi Heidimt

Thank you for making this available. I found the tab for the US list, but not 1 for other countries.

Thank you!

Thank you!! Got it on computer, just not mobile, sorry! My out efforts are appreciated, Thanks

*Your

can it be put on pdf? I do not have MS Excel

Thanks!

I added PDF files.

Thanks to Heidemt and Christian22 for taking this over. This is our spreadsheet, not mine, though I originally started it to research doctors for myself. I am not up to working on it at this time. So please everyone, thank Heidemt and Christian22. I am having lots of back and neck issues and cannot stay on the computer long. So glad that we all have each other for help.

I very HIGHLY recommend Dr. Richard Gillespie in Monroe NC.

It won't open for me, Says I need Microsoft office :(

Theres a pdf version

Hi Lisa - yes, as Marci said, I added pdf versions for those who don't have Excel. You should be able to open that with no problem. It's right under the excel version.

Hi LAD,

I am in Cary, NC near Raleigh. I am going to message you if that is okay?

Krista

LAD said:

I very HIGHLY recommend Dr. Richard Gillespie in Monroe NC.

Of course! I will stay on for a little while so if your able to write I can respond right back.