Quantcast

Eagle Syndrome - Online Support Group

Reaching Out

So much uncertainty right now about so many things. If some could please join me in prayers to settle my mind. I pray that all of those on this healing journey find answers and peace. That they “feel” that we are out here and care. I am on the road to recovery and am grateful, but life’s stresses are weighing heavy on me. Prayers of peace.

2 Likes

Yes, I pray that those seeking a diagnosis & treatment would get the answers they need; that those who are waiting for surgery would be able to rest in this time, & that those who’ve had surgery would heal swiftly. I’m praying for us all to keep safe & keep strong in this difficult time, & I pray for peace for you shayney.

2 Likes

Praying with you both.

2 Likes

I am feeling less anxious today. I think sometimes just sharing my worries helps to lessen them. Thank you for your prayers and I am paying them forward for sure.

2 Likes

Hi shayney,

I will also join in these prayers for you & our other members & even those we don’t know. I’m glad you feel less anxious today. Anxiety is hard to combat, but I believe in a God who is Sovereign over all things even corona virus. This faith keeps me calm. He is not just watching the world go by but is actively involved. Many might dispute that right now, but the Bible does say,“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, declares the LORD.” We cannot fathom His purpose for this time, but there are good things that are coming out of it.

2 Likes

Reaching out once more for prayers and positive vibes today. Personal issue being resolved today that weighs heavy on my heart. Please join me in praying that a positive resolution is reached.
Eagle’s symptoms certainly go wild when I’m stressed.
Hugs to everyone on this journey.

:pray:for you shayney, hope the situation gets resolved smoothly. Take care & hugs…

1 Like

Hi Shayney,

I’m so sorry I missed this post. I will be praying that the resolution to the situation is for the long term so you can feel peaceful going forward. Stress is definitely an ES symptom igniter.

:heart:

1 Like

Unfortunately, it did not end well at all. I have to believe there must be a reason or plan I’m just not privy to. Thank you for your kindness.

I’m so sorry to know that the situation isn’t resolved. If it’s any consolation, I’m on the outs w/ a friend of 10 years. I understand how frustrating & heart-rending these things can be. God’s work & time can be great healers. I always look at these things from the perspective that there’s something I (& maybe the other person) need to learn from the situation. Sometimes all ends well, & sometimes I feel God asking me to move on because continuing the relationship is no longer beneficial for either of us. The latter is a hard verdict to hear because my heartstrings get tightly wound around my friends. Cutting those is so difficult.
I will continue to pray for you as the Lord leads. :hugs:

1 Like

Thinking of you, so sorry that this hasn’t been resolved how you wanted it to, but glad that you can see there may be a plan behind this… :hugs: :bouquet:

1 Like