Quantcast

Eagle Syndrome - Online Support Group

Surgery in Cardiff?

Bore da, cjeagle and Ka1!

You know there’s private messaging here if you want it, don’t you? Just click on the person’s avatar and then on the “message” icon. The only thing is that our site blocks out telephone numbers and email addresses so you will have to find a way around that like " zero one six one three …" or “name(at)gmail.com”. I’m sure you’ll work it out.

Seenie from ModSupport

Mod_support

March 31

Bore da, cjeagle and Ka1!

You know there’s private messaging here if you want it, don’t you? Just click on the person’s avatar and then on the “message” icon. The only thing is that our site blocks out telephone numbers and email addresses so you will have to find a way around that like " zero one six one three …" or “name(at)gmail.com”. I’m sure you’ll work it out.

Seenie from ModSupport

Hi Smithy, This week I started having problems with swallowing ( certain foods would get stuck in the back of my throat. I felt the area with my finger and can feel a very hard boney area). It’s nasty :worried:

I could feel my left styloid in my throat & under the base of my tongue back by my throat, but my right one grew more straight down so I couldn’t feel it internally. I could feel both of them externally as well. Kinda creepy, I agree!! Surgery gave me my life back. I pray that you can find a surgeon you feel comfortable with so you can start recovering rather than continuing to be in pain.

Thank you Isaiah.

Hi Steph.
Just looking back over old forums and came across this. I am from Neath, but been seen at Morriston Mr H Whittet Ent Consultant Surgeon. I wasn’t aware a surgeon in Neath hospital has done this surgery, good to know.

I had another consultation with him and he was hopeless. He doesn’t believe in the surgery at all. Said he couldn’t even see the elongated processes on the cat scan even the radiographer had written it in his notes. I’m currently waiting to see someone else, not sure who it will be though.

Hi

That’s a shame. Maybe ask to see Mt Hall Whitestone entry consultant surgeon, Morriston hospital get a second opinion. You could ring sancta maria and see Mr Whitestone privately too.

Do you love local?

■■■■